Our Online Giving Program
Lutheran Church of the Cross is now making giving even easier. We all want to be faithful stewards with what God has entrusted to us and with that we are now offering online giving which will provide the flexibility for our members to give how they want, when they want and as often as they want. You’ll be able to give your tithes and offerings in three different ways.
We have text giving that is available. Our 10 digit phone number is 949-304-5336. The instructions for text giving are as follows:
• Add the phone number to your contacts on your phone.
• Pull up the number and in the message bar type only the dollar amount you wish to tithe, say 50.
• A link will be sent back to you for you to fill your information out. Add your name, address, email address, zip code and your credit card information. It will then ask you if you want to store your financial information. If you say yes, the next time you want to text your tithe, all you have to do is pull up the contact phone number and put the dollar amount in the message bar, hit send and the transaction is complete.
You can download the mobile app to your phone. The instructions for accessing the APP are as follows:
• When you search for the app, type in EASYTITHE, download the app.
• Once downloaded, there will be search bar on the app for you to type in the church and the zip code. Type in Lutheran Church of the Cross and the zip code 92637 and our church and location will pop up.
• Input your registration information as mentioned above. You will also have the option to give one time only or on a recurring basis. You can also set up how often you want the tithe to occur, weekly, bi-weekly, 1st of the month, end of the month, etc.
• You will also be able to choose your payment through either a credit card (VISA, Master Card or Discover) Debit Card, or by check.
• If you pay by credit card you have to input your credit card number, expiration date and verification code found on the back of your card.
• If you pay by check, click the icon at the top right that says USE CHECK. Add your routing number and account number along with your dollar amount and your transaction will be completed.
You can go on our website and click the link that is assigned to Lutheran Church of the Cross.
• Same instructions as above. Since you will be a first time user, type in your initial info and then how you want to give. One time or set up recurring giving. Once you set it up once, you never have to change the information unless you change credit cards, change banks, or want to change the amount you are giving each period.
It’s that simple. The site is safe, secure and easy to use.
If you have questions please contact Kevin Murphy, Director of Operations for Lutheran Church of the Cross and Aliso Viejo Christian School at: email@example.com