CDC/COVID-19 Guidelines for In-Person Worship
· Face masks are strongly recommended for worshippers and are required for pastors, ushers, greeters and altar guild.
· Worshippers’ temperature will be taken with a no-contact forehead thermometer prior to entering the buildings.
· Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the worship areas.
· Seating will be 6-feet apart; no hugging or shaking hands.
· No-contact communion will be practiced.
· Offering plates will not be used; a lock box is located in narthex.
· Prayer cards, offering envelopes and sanitized pens are available; used pens will be collected separately and sanitized for re-use.
· The social hall and side patio will be open for additional seating.
· We will continue to offer the current online worship service and online Bible studies until further notice.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this time.