CDC/COVID-19 Guidelines for In-Person Worship
Fully Vaccinated Individuals can be indoors without wearing masks or staying 6 feet apart.
We will continue to:
• Offer hand sanitizer stations located throughout the worship areas.
• No-contact communion.
• Offering plates will not be used; a lock box is located in narthex.
· Prayer cards, offering envelopes, and sanitized pens are available; used pens will be collected separately and sanitized for re-use.
· The social hall and side patio will be open for additional seating.
· We will continue to offer the current online worship service.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this time.